20 Yard Dumpster Rental Austin
The 20 yard dumpster is the most popular size due to it’s size and versatility. It’s big enough to accommodate most construction jobs, demolition jobs, and just about any home and landscaping project. It’s also small enough to easily fit in your driveway. A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste and common dimensions are 23 feet long x 8 feet wide x 4 feet tall. The capacity is about 8 – 10 pick up truck loads. The weight limit on the 20 yard dumpster roll off is 4 tons. This is the perfect dumpster for any business or homeowner due to it’s versatility of jobs it can tackle. If you are unsure if you should go with a 15 or 20 yard dumpster, going with the 20 yard dumpster is probably going to be a safe bet for a little more money.
Common Uses for a 20 yd dumpster rental:
- Cleaning of a large basement, attic, and garage.
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- Removal of a 300 – 400 square foot deck
- Removal of a 2,500 – 3,000 square foot single layer shingle roof
- Siding and window replacement for small – medium size houses
- Shrub, brush, and tree removal
- Remodel of bathroom or large kitchen
- Concrete, not completely filled